Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beatrice, Described



She's Beatrice.

Too delicious for Dante.

Too daring for Duckburg.


She's the fixer of a hurt heart.

And smart? She's got it down.

She can do it herself--

Like put up a shelf--

Get out of town!


Beatrice kiss

Goes something like this:

Totally awesome.

Banned in Boston.


Beatrice is

Better than Batwoman,

And it may be

That I loved her from the start--

And it may be

That she'll choose to keep my heart--

Cos she does what she wants.

She's Beatrice.

The one I love.

_____________

14 comments:

nollyposh said...

Spicy is she!

Pouty Lips said...

I'm catching up on my reading after being out of town. You sound happy - and it's good to see!

Mama Zen said...

My, my, my!

Scarlet said...

Better than Batwoman?? Is that possible? ;)

If she's the fixer of broken hearts, then it wouldn't hurt for her to keep yours...if that's what YOU want.

Riot Kitty said...

She is lucky to have you, Twin! :)

Brosreview said...

Better than Batwoman? Nice! I didn't like her at the first place.

K said...

That is quite a fashion statement.

She could totally take batwoman (or batgirl or whatever she is called these days.)

Shadow said...

how very appealing...

seakali said...

tips my cap to you ;) x

pheromone girl said...

I like to see a happy post from you, darling!

Jannie Funster said...

Banned in Boston? Whew, must be hot hot stuff.

Daryl said...

Ah lucky Bea!

Fireblossom said...

I would reply to all your awesome comments, but my brain has gone to an all-Beatrice-all-the-time format. ;-)

bumblebee said...

Better than Batwoman and not shy around power tools? Sounds to me she wouldn't have a problem taking care of a broken heart ;)