Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Eating Movies

Here is a movie you can watch or eat.
Oh honey, go ahead, kiss that leading man, OR
take a big bite right out of his too-big head.

Oh shit he's dead oh shit he's dead
Ha! It's interactive, hit START and he's back.

A lady never throws up in the bushes.
Didn't they teach you anything at film school?

Okay, now watch this part: turn on the commentary.
You get to hear voices over the regular sound!
Mine are telling me to eat the movie.

I'm flickering inside, it's so retro.
You have subtitles. Strike a pose, girl, be Eurotrash!
Let's watch our previews. Turn inward; it's very Eastern.

Hit START again. Now try the options.
Let's eat this actress, she's sick of always being that guy's girlfriend.
Just go with it! Try not to over-analyze. Don't be lame and cry at the end.
_______

for Susie's challenge
 

 

11 comments:

  1. I think I want to be a leading man.
    He gets lots of kiss =^x^=

    Have a great weekend , Shay

    PS : Thanks to continue our friendship on my new blog. It's pawsome !
    http://mrpuddy9.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grinning from ear to ear with such delight. I couldn't WAIT to click over, I knew it would be this good. I especially love "I'm flickering inside. It's so retro." I think maybe it's a good thing I'm not smart enough to have a smart tv. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is fabulous. "eating movies" Love that. Interactive movies seem like way too much work, but hey, after reading this I might just nibble a few. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it all might be a movie, or rather a twisted reality show.. Wonder if it's all set on repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is intriguing! I've read it a few times now, to delight in the horror movie imagery you've played with here. It feels like a zombie movie, but maybe the zombies are the ones who are deep into the celebrity culture as spectators, only participating when they devour their idols over a piece of damning gossip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a startling depiction of the movies, Shay. You show us how the entertainment industry is changing into something a little too voracious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've known some movies that would taste delicious, and some that merely pass on through undigested. As always Shay, you strike a balance between imagination and emotion, reality and the surreal, and the way to look at things with a slightly different squint, which makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i won't over-analyze it. i ate it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frickin' love this:
    "A lady never throws up in the bushes.
    Didn't they teach you anything at film school?"

    Love the voice you've evoked here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very, very smart and well-done. Wow, Shay.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't think 'visual' entertainment measures up anymore. I like how your thoughts run *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?