Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Giuseppe Verdi At Large

Some dweeb holds open the door to Danny's Coffee Shop too long,
And the kitten Giuseppe Verdi is loosed upon the world.
Bounce
Bounce
Pounce
Pounce
Bounce
Pounce
Pounce.
"Come back here, you little shit!" shouts Chloe the cute blonde serial murderer,
And takes off after him as fast as her cross-trainers can carry her.

Meanwhile,
The Queen Of The Vampires, in panther form,
Has her great fearsome paws stuck up in the air
As if she were a Saturday morning cartoon character.
Her head is up against the Dark-Haired Chick
And they are both in a booth,
Joined at the hip as usual.

The Dark-Haired Chick says to the Succubus,
"Tell me what she's dreaming."
The Succubus squints,
Then tells her,
"She is dreaming that she is with you, in your kitchen.
She is dreaming that she is right side up, wearing red socks,
And that whenever she looks at you,
She feels as if she were riding in a gypsy wagon
Swaying in the wind."
Anything else?
"Yes. She wonders why the floor feels so light, like skating on chocolate."
With that, the QOTV's toes twitch;
The Dark-Haired Chick gives her dark-haired head a little shake
And her lips turn up at the corners.

Chloe comes breezing back in with the kitten Giuseppe Verdi in her arms.
"Bad boy. Baaaad boy!" she croons.
Danny's is just full of remarkable creatures
And the killer chicks who love them.


_________

14 comments:

  1. A Danny's needs to open up in my neighborhood. I could play Chloe (with a Cuban accent). Love these teasers about life at Danny's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny's is a nexus of evil that has a weakness for all things cute and fuzzy. I'm wondering if they have a franchise in the San Diego area? (hopeful!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the gypsy dreams, and the red socks. And of course, the kitten Giuseppe Verdi, my muse kitten's role model. I bet you can even get coffee with the Old Ones at Danny's, at least on Wodinsdays and Thorsdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like rocking gypsy wagons...i am glad Giuseppe did not get in too much trouble...and twitching toes on chocolate floors....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait until a Danny's comes to my 'hood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny's!






    Aloha from Waikiki;

    Comfort Spiral



    > < } } ( ° >

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this how you see the world over coffee Shay?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love visiting Danny's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh .. now I want that sweater .. oh wait I was supposed to leave a comment on the writing .. you know I love Danny's ..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so love Danny's, and all of its wonderful creatures. You could write a whole book about it, and then we could all live happily inside it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had me at 'gypsy wagon'! What, pray tell, is a Danny's? I live in BF, Egypt and have no idea what that is. LOL! Another home run, Shay. You are smokin' hot, girl!!! Ms. October must be your own personal muse!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Something about this just made me smile all over!

    ReplyDelete
  13. do you think they'd let me into Danny's Coffee Shop? i'm sure they serve extra strong coffee, but will they let me have it with lots of milk and sugar?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad the kitten was captured and returned! I love Danny's and have saved my coffee mug from my visit there! Hope to return some day and hang out with the killer chicks again!

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?