Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Paperless Office

I saw her once, months
ago. Thought she was cute. 
Now she's back around.
She told me, in the morning, early
about the ditz where she's a paralegal
shredding all the hard copies cos "it's a paperless office."
There's people too dumb to live,
but it made a funny story.


My original heart is just a memory,
but talk to me, girl,
anyway.
______

56 words for Mama Zen's "Words Count."  Yesterday morning at the bus stop, my friend told me this story about some chick's major dumbass moment where she works. 

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.......and she still has a job? Loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she told me the shredder girl didn't get fired. Hard to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shay--I have a feeling I know why the girl didn't get fired... and I can explain it in two letters.

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember running into similarly dense people. I always wondered how they managed to function for more than a few days without some sort of insane self-inflicted catastrophe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking. One said to the other, "Which do you think is farther away, Florida or the moon?' The second blonde turns and says "Duh! Can you see Florida??"

    Love the paperless office, complete with clueless office help. ;_)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how this tiny poem suggests more to come with the teller of the story. Hope so! Maybe she'll keep coming around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps the rest of the world is behind her..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha.. it's like have a shredder connected to the copier cos every document is classified.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, wow. That's... gutsy stupidity there. I would've paid to see the expression on the face of the person who first discovered her deed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ha ha ...dumb on so many levels...shredded paper is still paper.

    Oh and Magaly...here in Scotland discovering her 'Deed' would mean something entirely different ;)

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?