....will be Catblossom! Hello, humans. It seems that Fireblossom's tiresome, flowery, miserable poetry has won her an award from some other human called Sioux. I expect that she would like to thank Sioux for thinking of her, but it's me here instead, and I was called away from my Meow Mix just for this. I don't feel grateful, for some unfathomable reason. Anyway, she has won the Super Sweet Blogging Award. Sicky sweet, if you ask me; I would have preferred something fish flavored.
Now, Fireblossom is supposed to answer five questions and then pass the award on. I would spray, to accomplish this, if I were a tom, but I suppose Fireblossom would say for anyone who wants to do this odious task, to jump right in. Hey, I'm a cat; in my world, odious is not such a bad thing. Now can I go back to my meal, if I give you her answers?
1. Cookies or cake? I was going through a baking mania recently, and many cakes were made, but cookies have always been my thing, though they have fallen by the wayside recently, as well. Keep reading.
2. Chocolate or vanilla? I like both, but really...chocolate is best thing going.
3. Favorite sweet treat? My new addiction, Chobani Greek yogurt. I like the strawberry/banana the best, but I also eat lots of the other flavors.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Um, whenever STWIASD purrs in my ear? Oh, you meant food. I always crave sweets after dinner. If there's nothing, it drives me nutty.
5. Sweet nickname? "Cookie". No really, that's my nickname!