Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Friday In Hell--A Flash 55

Nothing is constant in this world,
but if you live wickedly,  dependability awaits. 

Let me explain.

In Hell, the first thing you'll notice is that everyone loves--really loves!--your ex.
They don't have Christmas; instead, a constant Black Friday.
Above your head, music--exclusively "Friday" by Rebecca Black.

Friday...but not payday. Sorry.
______

for my BF's kick-ass Friday 55 

.

9 comments:

  1. Friday not payday has to be one of the bleakest part of being alive (always thought that was in January)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have *made* my day with this --- poem and video. :)

    I hope it's live, and I hope I'm her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! Also *snork.* I always hoped Hell would you know, have more orgies and stuff, but I do understand it was Torment the Bearded Guy had in mind, so this picture seems entirely apposite. And *mindboggled* who let that Rebecca thing near a microphoone? thanks for getting a laugh out of me this morning Shay, with your very kickass 55. Galen would have loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fekkin' hell... And I was looking forward to the pit, thought it would beat the piped elevator music up to heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least its warm when we get there...here its no paycheck and too damn cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Until I know what they do, in hell, to the people they really love, I won't lose hope. Hey, they might love them hotly--really, really hot.

    Thank you for the roar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, that definitely sounds like hell. Black Friday Santa is a ghoul.

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?