Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

I Got Featured :-)



I've been featured at Dani's haiku love songs. A bit ironic, I know, as I famously hate haiku, but I love Dani's blog, having found her through One Shot Poetry. And I'll be dipped in shinola, Coal Black is in on the fun, too!

Please go see. Dani has done a really nice job on the post, and I am honored that she wanted to feature the Word Garden, Coal Black's House Of Pain, and me. Thanks, girl!

_____

9 comments:

  1. where is the line for autographs?

    congrats shay...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your autograph too, so I can sell it on ebay for a million bucks when you're all famous and have forgotten all the little people that love you so. :D

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now do we have to genuflect when we see you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm honored to have you at my blog, Shay. i appreciate your kind words. {i don't always write haiku.} ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani did a fantastic job featuring you. Yay! I wish CNN would feature you, so you could be as famous as you deserve to be!!!!!! Am thinking: Book!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastico! And I feel so much better about writing a haiku today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You dolt! Drooling over Beals! Go for the REAL dancer! (I responded to your comment on my post. Check it out.)

    Sorry. I forgot to bow/curtsy/genuflect. Pardon!

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?