Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

It's My Last Day !

It's my last day schlepping the mail after 31 years of "through sleet, snow, avalanche, alien invasion" etc. Yay!

A little music to exit the building by.

 

11 comments:

  1. Such a lengthy service deserves a very happy retirement. Here's to new horizons and rest and taking care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a stud! lasted longer than the average bear. Congrats, and get lots of massages now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, SP! So happy for you! Let's catch up next week.
    ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made it to the finish line!!--and that song was one I sang to myself for years before I was able to finally be turned loose. Congratulations and welcome to the rest of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO happy for you. Freed from drudgery at last. Happy for us, too. There Will Be Poems!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Shay! I just bought your new book recently I can't wait to read it!!! :-))

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?