Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Monday, May 11, 2020

Book Review : "The Book Of Bunny Suicides"

The Book of Bunny SuicidesThe Book of Bunny Suicides by Andy Riley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

These cute little bunny fluffballs simply can't face another carrot dinner. They're ready to end it all, and find ever more hilarious ways to dispatch themselves. Their deadpan faces as they engineer their own demise only makes it funnier. Of course, it goes without saying that finding humor in the idea of adorable little bunny rabbits offing themselves belies a warped sensibility and a deeply disturbed spirit. I laughed myself silly, so what does that say about me??? Recommended.

View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Laughin hard. I guess we know exactly how disturbed we both are now, because this looks like one I'd love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds awesome. :)

    You writin’ today? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?