Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Welcome To The Twilight Zone



The almost shockingly hip Mama Zen has somehow divined my irresistible urge to complete this meme, and has sent it my way. She's mad cool, I've always said so. There are rules, however, and while I don't always get along very well with rules, I can obey the main one, here. Each answer to the following questions must be one word only.


So, welcome to a place where time and space become distorted, where the real and unreal converge. A place where Shay gives one-word answers. Here it comes, at that sign post up ahead...The Twilight Zone!


Where is your cell phone? nonexistent

Your hair? wet

Your mother? conventional

Your father? celestial

Your favorite food? cheese

Your dream last night? crowded

Your favorite drink? mocha

Your dream/goal? book

What room are you in? computer

Your hobby? reading

Your fear? intruders

Where do you want to be in six years? partnered

Where were you last night? home

Something that you aren't? conventional

Muffins? chocolate

Wish list item? VW

Where did you grow up? Snobville

Last thing you did? bath

What are you wearing? PJs

Your tv? off

Your pets? Bosco!

Friends? indispensable

Your life? good

Your mood? happy!

Missing someone? Beatrice

Vehicle? beater

Something you're not wearing? rock

Your favorite store? grocery

Your favorite color? red

When was the last time you laughed? tonight

Last time you cried? yesterday

Your best friend? Bosco! (what are ya, new? oops, I broke a rule.)

One place that I go over and over? bathroom

One person who emails me regularly? Kelli

Favorite place to eat? Outback


If you would enjoy doing this, please feel free to do so! :-)


XOX


Shay

11 comments:

  1. I love the Outback...their bloomin' everything!!

    A-hem...I'd like to know how your dream last night was "crowded." Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Bathroom!" Now, why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great...I love your answers too... just showing that you are amazing intriguing and wonderful even iwth just one word you intrigue and amaze and make me smile.

    Many hugs,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really are my twin! So many of these are my answers, too - red, mocha, Snobville, book, tv off, just to name a few.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shaysie....Answering Meme's?
    Wow....Very Impressive..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the new moonSliver in my sky!


    Aloha, Friend!

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  7. You... YOU are just great. I love the post, the idea, the questions and, especially, your answers.
    Sweet Hug,ma friend
    *** and some scratch to your beloved Bosco.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha... i laugh that you didn't make it through the rules, you know they are meant to be broken :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed reading your answers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really know cats, and get us. Could you resplain to foodchik? Fangs, Your friend, Sharkbutt!

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?