Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bear

Imma be a bear,
not bathe,
take any picnic table I want.

Say somethin.
Be my guest,
Screw with me, my hand is as big as your head!

My mama say,
you filthy.
you hair all matted.
Imma bear.
BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
What was you sayin', mama?

Imma try for sports teams.
I pick myself.
Imma eat the Fritos you left in your car.
Car looks good
tipped over that way.

Gimme salmon!
Stand by the riverside all day,
pick 'em out.
Haw! Calories,
I don't count them.

My kid the coolest kid.
I woke up, had one.
Berries!
Eat 'em all.
Stay away from my baby, hikers.
Me pop you heads off.

Imma bear.
I like summer!
Start getting sleepy about September.
I never clean the cave!
Ask me if I care.
Imma fuckin bear.
_____

10 comments:

  1. You are such an adorable lunatic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ima wanna be one bear witchoooo!


    car do look good tipped over dat way,cuz I one pidgin-talkin Hawaii-kine bear so don't even start Remus-ing me. My paddle is BIGGER than Her paw, so no beef wit me, haole! I stay one BEAH li` dat!



    Bear huggy Friendly Aloha from Waikiki
    Comfort Spiral

    > < } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imma think Imma fucking bear too .. oy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask me if I care..Imma fucking bear!!!

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!! I just posted some photos of bears, before I started visiting around the blogosphere - and here you are, in Bear Country, too! How cool. I LOVE this poem! Love the tipped over car. I once watched a bear, in a parking lot, stand on his hind legs, rock a small car back and forth till the windows popped out, then climbed in. Must have been some food inside.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now there's something that poetry doesn't do too often for me: make me smile and wish I was a bear - which is what some people think I looked like as a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. smiles...read this yesterday and it gave me a big ole grin....ROAARRR!

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?