Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nice Girl

I'm a nice girl
Most usually,
And ain't nothin'
That you done to me...
But if you hurt the sun, the moon will know--
I'll chill deep blue and sink down low
To fuck you up bad
And cut you cold.

Do you think I'm joking?
Did you think that if you broke her heart
That I would sigh and just forget?
Did you think I'd not use blade and fire
To leave you just this side of dead?
I'll fuck you up hard--
That's what I said.

I'm a nice girl
Most often times,
But if you cross my sister
And make her cry,
I'll use every magic,
Every edge,
Every blasphemy
To make you see and feel me
Much better than you ever did for a girl you could never deserve;
Do we understand each other, sir?
I'm going to fuck you up wicked,
So bite on this
And I'll begin it.

_______

14 comments:

  1. i'm going to fuck you up wicked. :) i like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't crossing you, no ma'am! In fact, I'll go kick the ass out of some of your random enemies just on G.P. just to build up some goodwill in your bank. Loved the loyalty inherent here - that's a good sign of character. Luv, yo' pal Moskowitz the Mexican

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remind me never ever to make you mad at me:) Love the "I've got your back" here......and OMG, I LOVE the I Will Not Sink tattoo. I should have one of those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best, woman. Couldn't be a better back up system, not even Smith and Wesson. I prefer the blade and fire myself, as a Viking chick and all. Bullets are just too damn quick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome .. I swear it reads like a song

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you're on my side... the alternative is a little scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes I'm scared for him. Haunting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are definitely someone I want in my camp.

    This is so beautiful and intense: "But if you hurt the sun, the moon will know"

    Such strong description, and I love the sound: "Did you think I'd not use blade and fire To leave you just this side of dead?"

    I really like that tattoo ... and collarbones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucy, I love your picture; you are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "if you hurt the sun, the moon will know"

    Oh, that is good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We all need someone like that. Love the tat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you know i've got your back, right? {as if you need anyone's help!}

    YOU FIERCE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?