Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Monday, September 9, 2024

Word Garden Word List--The Jesus Cow

 

Hello my patient people! You have my apologies for being so late with this, especially since I skipped last week. Who knew retirement could be so jam-packed with activity???

Michael Perry

This week our source is Michael Perry's novel The Jesus Cow. Like the famous pieces of toast, a cow gives birth to a calf with the image of Jesus on its hide. You can imagine the brouhaha that ensues! 

Here, we make our own brouhaha by using at least 3 of the 20 words provided in a new original poem of our own. Then just link up, visit others, and ask the local bovines, "How now, brown cow?" It's Shakespeare!

Your List:

admitted
autopilot
babies
barn
cow
details
fireworks
fresh-baked
haters
implode
joys
mailbox
media
megaphoning
pixelated
regret
safe
silence
sniffed
snowblower





6 comments:

  1. Forgive me, it's "way out there" but your description of the book made me do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wonderful words - it's good to be back! Jae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Shay. Looking forward to reading the links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alan, your link takes us back to this page and I cant find your poem on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm… Vs my Abraham Lincoln pancake. I think I got short shrift on that considering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm almost too late. It might have been better if I missed the deadline. lol

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?