Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Abra Cadabra Alakazam

 

Oh my darling,
my one and only love,
watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat.

There is nothing dirty
about love such as ours.
Get a load of my white gloves. 

When two people join
in matrimonial oneness
or as volunteers from the audience,

Magic takes on its special sheen.
People just want to be seen,
not sawn in half,

And so we make each other more than we were
like an endless knot of scarves
pulled from our sleeves or our hair.

If I should suddenly disappear,
my angel, my dear,
let me let you in on my schtick...

(Though it may make you feel sick)
it's one of love's magic quirks
that that trick
never works!
________




for What's Going On? "Magic"

Don't forget, the Word Garden Word List is still active through Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?