Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Monday, October 7, 2024

Word Garden Word List--Tomb Sweeping

 

Hello my little Egyptologists! This week our List is taken from a collection of short stories entitled Tomb Sweeping by Alexandra Chang. I have not read it, so maybe the tomb in question is in Timbuktu, not Egypt. No matter! 


While paging through the book in search of good words, I came to the conclusion that this one is destined for the tall bookshelf in the back room, the one labeled BOOKS I WILL PROBABLY NEVER READ. There's still a chance, or I would just donate them, but the chance is slim. Again, no matter, because all we needed was 20 words!

What we do here is to use at least 3 of the 20 words provided in a new, original poem of our own. Then just link up, visit others, and then bask in the glow of poetic achievement! 

And now, your List:

arrested
bags
bonehead
brand
category
experimented
fake
funeral
instinctual
menu
noodles
overheard
photos
probably
reenacted
rich-ass
scent
squiggle
strangely
superpowers

3 comments:

  1. I have a few of those books at the top of my shelf myself. Love the list Shay! Hope to make it back with a poem in hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I know what you mean--those books that are in my graveyard of good intentions. I'll see what I can whip up from The List. Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?