Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Detroit, 1931



She was a real classy dame, elegant, the kind who never spits on the floor. She walked in and spotted him. A G-Man in a gray flannel suit and matching fedora. He gave her a wink and a smooth smile, so she crossed the room and said, "Buy a girl a frappucino?" And he did.


Do a 55 and tell the G-Man about it.


Okay okay, he wasn't wearing a flannel suit and fedora, but i did get to meet the G-Man. And I am classy cos I didn't spit on the floor, not even once! The G-Man is a delight. I know. I was there. I also got to meet Lou of Subdural Flow. She's a delight too, and she doesn't spit on the floor either. The woman is elegant. It was a dark and stormy night...

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great night. Unfortunate about the fedora, though....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, really goes with the theme of the night.

    Did you hear G-man ask you to be his moll?? He kinda mumbled it;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, this is nice. so light and playful. and stemming right out of reality...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have trouble stringing five words together, let alone 55.... :)
    Good one Shay!

    Not sure if I mentioned this before, but spitting is my biggest pet peeve. How awful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see the resemblance .. Marlene aint got nuttin' on you, doll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SOOOOO jealous you got to meet G-Man!
    *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad that all you have to do to be classy is just not spit on the floor. Even I can handle that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fireblossom love your Friday 55. Great.

    Glad you were touched by "The Air I Breathe." It is a very powerful song, not only in word but in melody. Enjoy dear one.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so different from me. i spit on the floor a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. But you DID stick your gum under the table-top...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, if you can't meet the g-spot I guess the g-man will do. ;)

    (Sorry, just being playful!)

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?