Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pop Tart Award





My dear friend Pheromone Girl has given me the Pop Tart Award, for an addictive storyline, in which one gets to dig up one's favorite posts by one's favorite bloggers! I think it's a GREAT idea and so I am enthusiastically doing the same. here goes:
























Pouty Lips Screaming Me-Me






Scarlet men like mandi (I had the wrong link before! this is the right one. Blame my flu-ridden brain!)














And special mention to my friend T of It matters To Me. You would have been here but my ancient museum-quality computer couldn't handle searching your blog today. It apologizes, and I nominate your entire blog to make up for it. :-)


_________






14 comments:

  1. WOW .. I am so flattered (I am also glad I cant eat the pop tart, I tried).. thank you .. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanks you, shay boscos foodchik. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh now you've given me a whole new group of blogs to look at, read and admire...thank you and congrats on your very cool award!!!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Thank you my dear friend! You are so kind to nominate my blog, and I do understand the quirkiness, and randomness of your "ancient" computer being able to access my blog; we are honored.

    XOXOXO,
    T

    PS. I should get to commenting more, I promise, I am trying to get to catch up with everyone more. I have many doctor visits in the coming weeks, so hopefully will get my energy back soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Fireblossom! I really like this award and I think Pheromone Girl was brilliant to think of it. I'll gladly pass it around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweetheart, you're a darling. thank you so very much!!!

    and congratulations to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She bestowed one upon me as well, but I'm too low tech to post it to my blog...Grrrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the sweetest and the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing compares to you.

    Thank you, Shay...you've made my day, Chica!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank YOU guys for the joy that all of your blogs have brought to my life over the past 16 months!

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?