1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing that you thought?
I thought, "Hello, Gorgeous!" This is not always the case, but it was today.
2. Do you miss anyone right now?
3. If you could move anyplace else, would you?
4. If you could choose, what would your last meal be?
5. What famous person, dead or alive, would you like to have lunch with?
6. What was the last book you read?
Through My Eyes. At seventeen, Kristen had been rocked by several things that happened in her life, and she lay down on a railroad track to end her life. God had other plans for her, though, and she survived. This book is her remarkable story.
7. What was the last movie you watched?
8. What was the last song you heard?
9.What's your dream vacation?
10. What is the next trip you'll take?
11. Did you ever go to camp?
No. There would have been bugs. Bugs. As if. Be serious.
12. Have you ever been in love?
13. What do you want to know about the future?
14. Where is your best friend?
15. How is your best friend?
16. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
This woman on my mail route. She is always out front messing with her lawn or washing her car, but her real purpose is to engage anyone who passes by in conversation, trying to pump them for tidbits. She once stood on her porch and told me she couldn't "condone" my rainbow jewelry. Talk to the hand, cos the queer mail lady ain't listenin'.
17. What does your last text message say?
18. What are three things you've always wanted to do, and still plan to accomplish?
Publish a book or books. Win a major literary award. Meet the guy from Travel Channel's "Man Vs. Food" and tell him he's da bomb.
19. What is one thing you've learned from your parents?
20. What is the one thing you hope to teach your own children?
TAG! You're it. :-)