Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Thank You, Sharon!



Sharon Chaline at Life Is A Wonderland has given me this Wonderful Blog Award! I'm pretty tickled with it; thanks, Sharon!!!


Sharon's blog is a colorful place filled with her thoughts, news and poetry, as well as some really cool pix and graphics. Pay her a visit!


You know me, my hair starts to fall out in clumps if I have to follow rules. But I would like to pass this award on to three of my favorite bloggers:






and




All three of you give me double joy....your blogs and your friendship! Enjoy your new awards, ladies!

_________

13 comments:

  1. You are MORE than welcome!!

    I'm honored that you take an interest in my own blog!!

    Have a wonderful weekend, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool award hey! I was lucky enough to get one too. I can't wait to post it. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shay. I'd say more but that's all I can get out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...traigo
    sangre
    de
    la
    tarde
    herida
    en
    la
    mano
    y
    una
    vela
    de
    mi
    corazón
    para
    invitarte
    y
    darte
    este
    alma
    que
    viene
    para
    compartir
    contigo
    tu
    bello
    blog
    con
    un
    ramillete
    de
    oro
    y
    claveles
    dentro...


    desde mis
    HORAS ROTAS
    Y AULA DE PAZ


    TE SIGO TU BLOG
    WORD GARDEN



    CON saludos de la luna al
    reflejarse en el mar de la
    poesía...


    AFECTUOSAMENTE
    FIREBLOSSOM

    DESEANDOOS UNAS FIESTAS ENTRAÑABLES DE NAVIDAD 2009 ESPERO OS AGRADE EL POST POETIZADO DE CREPUSCULO.

    José
    ramón...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, darling, but don't risk your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Chica, it's YOU that inspires us...you know that!

    Coming from you, this award means a lot to me...as I consider you not only the greatest living poet on the planet but a true friend. Gracias, mi amiga.

    Wuv u tu!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Su vela da una luz encantadora, señor. Gracias.

    FB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is great, more blogs to visit and enjoy!!!

    Thank you for sharing their joy and insights with us!!
    xo Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for such a beautiful award.

    I love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?