Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas!





Hello, dear readers. Fireblossom and her trusty sidekick Bosco here, wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season. Yes, I know, it's only the 21st. You're not going to start in about rules, are you? Thought not!




I love you, my dear readers. All of the following folk may expect the Succubus to slip down their chimneys with a hot mocha latte to be placed at your bedsides:






Cloudia at Comfort Spiral






Elizabeth Bradley at Elizabeth Bradley Fiction


Gabriella Moonlight at All Who Wander Are Not Lost!


Gillian at Indigo Blue


G-Man at Mr. Knowitall


Jannie Funster at Jannie Funster








Kelly Dickson, out charming the girls


Mac, somewhere on his motorcycle




Pheromone Girl at Pheromone Girl Grows Up




RachelW at The Waxing Moon


Riot Kitty at Riot Kitty




Sharkbutt at Advice From A Shark


Sharon Chaline at Life Is A Wonderland




Tabitha Bird at Through My Eyes








XOXOX to you and to all of my lovely readers




Shay


18 comments:

  1. oooo, thank you sweetie. I'll be waiting.

    And have a delightful solstice this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas My Dear Dear Shay!

    I have been such a bad blogger, can't keep up with my own blog, or anyone else's for that matter! Hoping in the next few weeks, someone will grant me some *Time* for me, Because I really really am desperate for some *Shay Time*.

    Love ya Darling!
    Hugs and Kisses to you and Bosco,
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been made significantly more happy due to your kindness and warm wishes here today and I will never forget.
    May your every wish come true this seasaon and in the year to come.
    Warm regards,
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shay, Dear. If any of the above-mentioned are allergic to HOT MOCHA LATTE, Please send it my way...I live on caffeine, chocolate, and blogging. (steveroni.blogspot.com)

    Love your writings, always. But especially when you "break the rules" Merry Christmas, Dec 21, 2009

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending you love from NYC and wishing you could be here to share some coffee and chatter .. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Sweet Shay.
    Thanks for this 'beforehand' wish.

    I'll keep and treasure that piece of succubis as the best Xmas present!
    Hugs, my friend!
    Merry 'Mary' Xmas and A gourgeous prosperous New Year!!!!
    xoxoxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Shay, why you have made me so happy by becoming a "follower" I do not know...but you HAVE! So THERE!
    Love you, girl.
    Peace!

    And THANK YOU! Love the Latte!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw thanks, what great company t find myself in!


    Aloha, Friend!


    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas! Thanks for the Christmas wishes. Hope you have lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahaha! What a lovely wish. I do hope it comes true. Midwinter/solstice blessings to you, Shay, and happy Christmas, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, shucks :-)

    Hally and I bark a wish to you and Bosco too.

    Have yourselves a Happy Holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ¡Muchas gracias, niña, y felicidades a ti también!

    If only I had a chimney...

    PS - Can the succubus magically slip through hurricane shutters?

    ReplyDelete
  13. If your taking orders, I prefer soy :) Merry Christmas!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaaah, thank you sweetheart, and a very merry christmas to you too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hot mocha latte... mmmm.... yes! :-) :-) :-)
    You're a sweetheart, Shay, and I love you too!
    Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?