Fireblossom's Monday Lethargy Rally
Hello readers. Welcome to Fireblossom's Monday Lethargy Rally. Sorry, there's no coffee because no one bothered to make any.
Here are the rules for Fireblossom's Monday Lethargy Rally:
- show up late and unprepared, if at all
- when addressing the group, mumble
- when addressed by the group, doze off in the middle of it
- bow to the Great Koala
- (koalas live exclusively on eucalyptus leaves, which makes them kind of stoned. If they run out of leaves, and the next tree is too far away, they starve rather than make the trip)
- tell everyone you know about Fireblossom's Monday Lethargy Rally, as long as you don't have to get out of your chair to do so
- X X
Note: the maid pictured is not my friend Mama Zen's. If it were, she would be talking. This is my maid, who only knows one phrase in English..."maybe later, I'm on break"