Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Biker Chick!



Lambs, get out your old folkie guitars and shed a silv'ry tear for my old car. It died, poor thing.

No, this wasn't it, but close. It was a teenager, and simply decided to stop doing as I asked it to do. It's going to the big junkheap in the sky! *sniff*

So, I needed new wheels. They seem to want money for them, something I haven't got. Or good credit. LOL. But I got new wheels anyway. Here they are!

Actually, the picture is of a man's bike and mine is a woman's bike, but except for that, it is the very same model and color. 

Now I am eco-friendly and can save the baby kumquats and such! No insurance. No gas. No roof!



__________  

15 comments:

  1. Sorry about the car!
    But, hey, nice bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the good you'll do ~
    No emissions, great exercise, money in the bank!
    Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your wheels.
    Biker-chick, you really are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be sure you have a cool helmet to match the cool bike. We wouldn't want your brain to get scrambled on the pavement.

    A spill on the bike + no helmet = no more phenomenal poetry for us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, that answers my question about your car. So sorry, you will miss it. I hope you dont have far to pedal to work!!!!! Thankfully winter is over. Maybe the Gigantic Fairy in the Sky will wave her wand and work some magic for you before next winter hits. We live, it appears, in eternal hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just go on with your environmentally friendly self!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I met him at the candy store--" have you ever wondered what a big tough biker joovie greaser dude from the wrong side of town was doin at the candy store, mm? "I'm sorry I hurt you, Leader of The Pack--no no NOOOOOOooo!!!!!!"

    Sorry--I had a flashback.

    RIP heap, long live bike. The kumquats thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just think of all the exercise you will be getting...it should make the leathers fit nice...biker chick

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd ride Peaches next to you anyday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. want me to put a v-twin in that thing?

    ReplyDelete
  11. and great exercise! not that you dont walk enough already .. thank you for switching the body copy typeface, I didnt want to sound whine-y but I was having a hard time reading ... and of course its all about me!

    LOVE that song .. ah the memories

    ReplyDelete
  12. You'd like it here - we have separate bike lanes :)

    Congrats! I can just see you zooming all over the place - places where cars would never dare to go!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rest in peace!

    Think of all the exercise you'll get!

    ReplyDelete
  14. And you'll get some great exercise! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?