Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Friday, February 4, 2011

You Had Time



One of my favorite songs combined with one of my favorite movies: Ani Difranco's "You Had Time" and the movie "Lost & Delirious."

They're both about following your heart, which I swear by doing...right into a brick wall sometimes. But I always wonder what's on the other side. Maybe what I'm looking for. Maybe not.

"One minute there was road beneath us and the next, only sky."

I hope you enjoy the video.

_____

PS--FB is tongue-tied this morning, but Coal Black isn't.

6 comments:

  1. DiFranco is amazing. I actually have this CD--I like "Falling is like This," and "Out of Range" a lot(and this one) but Letter to a John is the one that always sticks in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the intro to this talented woman ... sometimes when you arent looking you can see through that wall

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely...

    Sometimes, almost like a miracle, the wall comes tumbling down...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful song and singer and the film looks great too. Thanks for a great start to my day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ani Difranco was one of my very first concerts--I certainly felt grown up and cool :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love me some Ani! But this one is so sad. Brick walls can come down--one brick at a time. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?