Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Don't Take Me Home, Baby....

...cos your mama won't like me.

My rather challenged mail lady (you know how they can be) just recently delivered my April issue of Curve magazine (Curvemag.com). I got my May issue, with Sarah Silverman on the cover, weeks ago. Anyhoo, the cover story is elegantly entitled "The Hot Stars of Lesbosploitation" and has a cover shot of the three female stars of the movie "Bitch Slap." Nothing but class on my coffee table! I'll set it right next to Town & Country!

But I digress.

One of the three ladies depicted is actress America Olivo, in the role of Camero, a "drug addled nutcase." Oh my gosh...my dream woman!

The wildest I ever get is putting chocolate sprinkles on top of my frappuccino. But you know what they say. Girls like bad girls. Or something like that. Camero, Camero....*sigh*

_____________

13 comments:

  1. Next to Town & Country! Has Babs been to your house? LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You put chocolate sprinkles on your frappuccino??? You're a wild one, Shay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Nothing but class on my coffee table! I'll set it right next to Town & Country!"

    That is priceless. I'm still smiling about it.

    Hope you are having a fun weekend Shay.

    xo jj

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Mama Zen remembers my Redbook!

    http://fireblossom-wordgarden.blogspot.com/2009/12/unfortunate-subscription.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. boy I'd love to walk down da beach w/ you



    Aloha from Waikiki, Friend

    Comfort Spiral

    cloudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't invite me over either...you'll soon discover that you have missing magazines ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I love a good frappuccino ! I don't however, love Sarah Silverman.

    But America is a hottie !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always thought you were a classy broad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One day when I call you at the wrong time, instead of eating a sandwich, you'll be...never mind! ;)

    Enjoy your curvy chicas and chocolate sprinkled frappuccino!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am betting it was late because the mail lady like Camero too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anything involving hot chicas and the phrase "a month late" has a distinctly ominous sound to me!

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?