Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Night Blooms


Dear Readers,

Please come over here, into the shadows. That sound? Oh, I'm sure it's nothing. Just the sound of me making my heretofore private short story blog Night Blooms public. I expect the decline of western civilization within the hour.

But wait! It is not for everyone. If the idea of vampires, succubi, ghosts, horror of every stripe, or girls holding hands makes you nervous, then by all means, stay here in the Garden. 

To borrow a phrase, unpleasant dreams my darlings! See you after midnight.

________ 

9 comments:

  1. I am now a "public" follower so there's a link on my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really think that it will take a whole hour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it had already happened years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally! It's good to be home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Airing your private affairs in public?

    I think it's a grand idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear. That's some serious 5th stepping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so funny. Bring on the succubi!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?