Reanimated Lavender Granola Switchblade Nun rides again.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chloe, Considered Dangerous



Chloe is back.


Chloe, considered dangerous,

Uses a shiv to turn her magazine into an origami tiger.


They both sit equally still.

They both breathe softly, in

And

Out.


Chloe has killed golfers,

Disrespected judges,

Burned down the Mulberry Place Mall,

And slept with both the Succubus

And



Her eyes are a calm green,

Like new leaves in Spring.


She is posed like a Buddha,

And she is nothing if not

Pragmatic.


Chloe, considered an escape risk,

Waits for the hurricane.


Lover leave the light on, she thinks,

And a thousand women stir in their sleep,

Shifting

Counter-

Clockwise.

________

12 comments:

  1. bbbbad to the bone

    take her to my chambers
    i'll talk some sense into her

    may i borrow that corkscrew
    just in case

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I agree with Shadow on this point. Chloe isn't really back - she is omnipresent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. slept with both succubus and god...love it! Some women are just meant to shine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am starting to wonder about this Chloe and Succubus of yours. Hummm
    Panic too!
    Great one again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chloe reminds me of you, Chica! ;) Beautifully done, my friend.

    Now see what you can do with these (your 5 words for the game):

    Muse
    Bliss
    Charm
    Metamorphosis
    Secreto (your Spanish word)

    Please let me know if/when you post these!

    Ciao for now, bella! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mm, that's right, Shads, Chloe is foreverrrrrr! ;-)

    Ellen, I expect that Chloe probably has some Texan in her.

    Talk sense to her, Jack? You're so cute. You wouldn't be able to speak at all....ever again. And then there's that hair-turning-white-overnight thing. But be my guest!

    So true, Kay! Dontcha love it?

    Don't worry, Dulce, they would be pussycats around you, I'm sure! :-)

    oOOOooo! I like that, Scarlet, thank ya thank ya. I will whip up something with these five words and I shall duly report to you when I have done the deed.

    That's why I included all the links, Twin! The whole Succubus/Chloe/God/Danny's Coffee Shop saga is starting to need organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Leave the light on"....ah, memories:)

    ReplyDelete

Spirit, what do you wish to tell us?